Ok people I think this is one of the best salads I have ever made! It has so many rich and complex flavors that you might feel a bit overwhelmed by its deliciousness!
For this type of recipes I like to have the best quality ingredients, so you can really enjoy all the flavors and the combination of ingredients.
For this salad I used: ( 1 portion)
- About 3 slices of prosciutto
- 2 green figs, sliced in quarters
- 6 blackberries
- 1 or 2 tbs of goat cheese
- Balsamic glaze
I made a bed of spinach and on top of it I put the prosciutto, figs and blackberries, then I sprinkled the goat cheese and to finish it I drizzled with the balsamic glaze and honey. (you could add a touch of salt and pepper)
- Here are some delicious Summer food and wine pairings (westseattleherald.com)
- doing the best we can … Prosciutto Stuffed Figs (stresscake.wordpress.com)
- Fig and Goat Cheese salad with Pomegranate Dressing (sweet-n-savory.com)
- Summertime Peach & Prosciutto Salad (peachesandcake.com)